Need repairs for your car or truck? Count on Curly’s Service Station! Located in Palmyra, NY, we repair and provide maintenance to vehicles for drivers throughout Palmyra, Macedon, Newark, Marion, Phelps, Manchester, Clifton Springs, Williamson, Sodus, Farmington, Victor, Lyons, Ontario and the surrounding cities in Wayne and Ontario counties. We’ve provided comprehensive auto repair services since 1946.
Curly’s Service Station specializes in complete auto repairs and maintenance for foreign and domestic cars and trucks, so no matter what you drive, you can expect reliable service for whatever you need! From simple tune-ups to transmission service, we make sure to get the job done right the first time. When you bring your vehicle to Curly’s Service Station, we’ll run diagnostics on your vehicle to precisely diagnose all possible issues before getting started on repairs. We’ll make sure to get you back on the road right away!
Most extended warranties accepted!
Curly’s Service Station offers:
- Tune-ups - Getting tune-ups for your car on a regular basis can help your vehicle retain its power and fuel efficiency and help you avoid bigger issues down the line. We’ll inspect your vehicle to make sure everything’s in top shape and repair and replace any necessary components, including spark plugs and fuel filters.
- Electrical & Computer Diagnostics – We use state-of-the-art technology to inspect your vehicle for any issues so we can get accurate results every time.
- Complete Automotive Repair – From brake work to oil changes, we’ll give your vehicle the repairs it needs to get you back on the road.
- Shocks & Struts – If you’re having a bumpy ride even on the smoothest roads, bring in your vehicle and we’ll inspect and replace your shocks and struts so you can have a smooth ride home.
- NYS Inspections – As a registered NYS inspection station, we can give your vehicle the necessary safety and emissions needed for every vehicle registered in New York. If anything’s out of place, we can give your car or truck any repairs needed to keep you safe and legal on the road.
- Oil Changes – If it’s time for an oil change, come to Curly’s Service Station! We can help you pick the right oil for your vehicle and make sure you receive a sufficient amount of oil so you don’t have to worry about performance issues.
- Brake Service – Are your brakes squealing or grinding when you make a stop? It might be time to get your brakes inspected. We specialize in comprehensive brake services, including brake pad and shoe replacement, drum and rotor resurfacing, brake fluid exchange and more.
- A/C Service – Is your vehicle’s A/C not keeping you cool during the summer? We’ll inspect your A/C system and repair or replace any failing parts.
- Tire Changes – If your tires are balding or you’ve got a flat, we’ll replace your tires so you can get back on the road without any hassle.
- Alignment – Driving over potholes and bumpy roads can harm your vehicle’s wheel alignment and cause uneven tires. We’ll evaluate your steering and suspension and readjust your alignment as necessary.
- Exhaust Work – Did you fail an emissions test? Are harmful exhaust fumes starting to get into the cabin of your vehicle? We’ll inspect your exhaust system and make any necessary repairs, including replacing mufflers and catalytic converters.
- Radiator Repairs – Your radiator helps cool down your engine and keep it from overheating. If your engine’s starting to get too warm, bring in your vehicle and we’ll repair any component of your radiator, including water pumps, radiator hoses, fan belts and more.
- Transmission Service – Whether your transmission needs flushed or your clutch disc needs to be replaced, we offer comprehensive transmission service so you can stay safe on the road. We service manual and automatic transmissions, so we can give you the repairs you need, no matter what you drive.
To schedule service for your vehicle, call (315) 597-3838 or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.